Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Denver, Colorado
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This position requires a highly motivated, focused individual that is a self-starter with the ability to work with various levels of the company including finance & operations management and field personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all vendor invoices for approval and subsequent payment
- Prepare and analyze monthly accounts payable aging reports
- Reconcile monthly activity
- Research and resolve vendor A/P issues and discrepancies
- Update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L
- Perform Search for Unrecorded Liabilities quarterly
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Able to work comfortably with numbers and possess good problem-solving skills
- Very detail oriented and process oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity with a positive attitude
- Reliable and responsible
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience with NetSuite software preferred
The package will include a salary and comprehensive benefits.
Real Goods Solar, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Real Goods Solar, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.